3D printing is an exciting and powerful technology for the 21st century. 3D printers have gotten easier to use and produce excellent parts even on entry level consumer machines. That is not to say there is no learning curve to get up and running, but we can help with that. We have experience on most brands and types of printers from hobbyist machines through high volume production printers.
It can be difficult to go from a box of parts to a reliable 3D printing workhorse. Even fully assembled printers need configuration, tuning and maintenance to remain reliable. That’s where we come in we offer:
- Professional 3D printer assembly and testing
- 3D printer repairs and maintenance
- Classes to understand your printer and its capabilities
- Slicing software training and configuration to your specific machine
- 3D printing service, let us professionally print your parts
We want you to be able to print without frustration and the waste of failed prints. Call us and let us know what you need help with and we will work to get you up and running smoothly.